Falcone Homes Corporation, established in 1993, is jointly owned and operated by Brian & Shawn Falcone. For over 20 years, Brian & Shawn Falcone have worked together to bring both male and female perspectives of comfort and necessity into the homes they design & build. As a result, Falcone Homes reflects a perfect blend of balanced style & functionality which has come to signify the Falcone family-centric philosophy.
The Falcone Family
Design/ Build Team
Brian Falcone - Owner / General Contractor
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Background in Home Building, Construction, Real Estate & Land Use Economics
- Licensed Contractor in the State of Nebraska
- Energy Star Builder
Shawn Falcone - Owner / Interior Designer Allied ASID
Strategic Planning, Home Design, Marketing & Sales
Bachelor of Arts in Art History / Associate of Applied Science in Interior Design
- Background in Interior Design, Model Home Merchandising, Marketing & Sales
- Licensed Nebraska Realtor with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services / Ambassador Real Estate. Visit my real estate website at: www.topomahaproperties.com
- Member of the Omaha Area Board of Realtors
Jody Dix - Construction Manager / Warranty Supervisor
- Background in Construction Management, Framing, and Jobsite Supervision
- Certified Contractor in the State of Nebraska
Teia Dix - Office Manager
Office, Client & Account Customer Service Management / Coordinator
Matt Broyles - Installer / Jobsite Manager
Jobsite Installation & Management
The Falcone Team
The Falcone signature is defined by our passion for innovative design in home building. Comfort, style, and quality are of utmost importance in each home that we build. We strive to exceed expectations with the use of only the finest subcontractors & suppliers in the area as we bring top notch skill together with aesthetically smart home designs. Our commitment to craftsmanship, customer service, & timeliness has made Falcone Homes a proven leader in the Omaha home building industry for over 20 years. Our approach to building embraces the homeowner in the construction process to keep you involved from start to finish. Even after we hand you the keys to your new home, we are there for you. Our comprehensive home warranty and owner’s manual give you the security and peace of mind that only owning a Falcone home can provide.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we extend to you a welcome invitation to tour the exciting possibilities for your new home!